Monday, March 23, 2009

Keyword "IGNORANCE"

What a surprisingly appropriate random word! While Esty may have only 34 results for this, I saw at least fifty in just one weekend! I suppose that comes with working customer service...

My favorite item (and one quite suited to my office):



Description
Boy is this sign so true in my house...Nobody ever knows anything! LOL! I guess this comes from living with all males!

The background has been undercoated black over which I have topcoated dark blue. The edges have been sanded to give the sign a nice worn prim feel. In ivory lettering I have stenciled "Ignorance Is Bliss, So Why Aren't You Happy?" on the sign. Antiquing has been lightly applied to the sign.


Wonderful... just what I need for my office. Then I can ask everyone how happy they are and they'll just think I'm being friendly...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21275937

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message-