Monday, March 16, 2009

Keyword "BRIEF"

394 result- the majority of which had to do with- well, briefs.

But one set of briefs blew all the other offerings away:



Description

We joked about it long enough, it was time to make dreams come true! Please allow us to introduce our first EVER pair of beef jerky underwear we call BRIEF JERKY. Note the time and care that has gone into crafting this wonderful undergarment. The attention to the properly placed groments that enhance the wearers comfort! We've even "bedazzled" this pair and added our Mixed Species logo on the back next to a heart of rhinestones. All in time for Father's Day!

Why not- when I think of what I'm getting for my Dad I can't NOT consider beef jerky briefs... not at least unless I was SANE. For the love of gawd I hope this is not a serious post...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=6577234

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message-