Thursday, April 2, 2009

Keyword "PIRANHA"

38 results for piranha... almost all of them fish related (no surprise).

The hands down winner has to be this:



Description
Meet Preston...he's a ferocious looking piranha (but he's really a nice guy). Even so, we do classify him as the 'rebel' of the puppet friend family here. Preston is definately one to 'swim against the flow'. I've been having to keep a keen eye on him lately as I know he's just dying to sneek out and get a shark tatoo. Dispite this, he's a very funny friend to have around. Preston is looking for his forever home.

Yes- that is a SOCK PUPPET piranha. Words almost failed me when I came across it. From the half stoned look in it's eyes so the mere fact that a piranha was made into a sock puppet, I was just at a loss.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22452795

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message-